(785) 296-2498 | email@example.com
The following bills were introduced at the request of, or after study by, the Judicial Council and have been passed by the Legislature and signed by the Governor, unless otherwise noted. To learn more about the legislative history of the bills, visit the Kansas Legislature's website.
- 2012 SB 304 (contains provisions from 2012 HB 2741) - A bill proposing clean-up amendments to the recodified domestic relations statutes. See testimony.
- 2012 SB 320- A bill creating a procedure for probable cause determinations in juvenile offender proceedings. See report.
- 2012 HB 2318 (contains provisions from 2012 SB 308) - A bill proposing clean-up amendments to the criminal code and policy recommendations of the Criminal Recodification Commission. See the Committee's report and the proposed legislation.
- 2012 HB 2473- A bill proposing amendments to the Kansas rules of civil procedure to conform with recent changes in the federal rules. See report.
- 2012 HB 2655 (contains provisions from two sections of 2012 SB 291) - A bill amending the Uniform Kansas Trust Code. See testimony.