(785) 296-2498 | email@example.com
The following bills were introduced at the request of, or after study by, the Judicial Council and have been passed by the Legislature and signed by the Governor, unless otherwise noted. To learn more about the legislative history of the bills, visit the Kansas Legislature's website.
- 2009 SB 44 - A bill enacting the False Claims Act as a result of the study of 2008 HB 2943. See the Committee's report which contains the proposed legislation.
- 2009 SB 45 - A bill proposing amendments to the Kansas Power of Attorney Act. See proposed amendments.
- 2009 SB 66 - A bill that contains SB 277 which was a bill to authorize the Judicial Council to fund the third and final year of the Criminal Code Recodification Commission from Council fee funds and to remove the statutory requirement that the Commission on Judicial Performance evaluate retired, part-time, senior judges.
- 2009 SB 70 - A bill amending the Uniform Principal and Income Act to add a unitrust conversion statute. See a copy of the proposed statute.
- 2009 SB 87 - A bill containing amendments to the Kansas Administrative Procedures Act (KAPA) and the Act for Judicial Review and Civil Enforcement of Agency Actions (KJRA). See a copy of the Committee's report and proposed legislation for KAPA and KJRA.
- 2009 HB 2059 - A bill containing amendments to K.S.A. 65-4142 dealing with possession or transportation of drug proceeds. See the Committee's report which includes the proposed amendment. The proposed amendments were ultimately included in Section 35 of 2009 SB 336.
- 2009 HB 2111 - A bill proposing removal of "sunset" provisions relating to the Kansas Commission on Judicial Performance.