(785) 296-2498 | email@example.com
Pattern Jury Instructions for Kansas - Civil 4th
The Pattern Instructions for Kansas - Civil 4th contains pattern civil jury instructions, comments and notes on use. PIK-Civil 4th is an excellent beginning point for research in the civil law area, and use of the instructions has been strongly recommended by the Kansas Supreme Court.
- $150.00 + tax for printed version
- $95.00 + tax for CD-ROM (single user)
- Price for the biennial supplement varies
- Free online access for registered Kansas attorneys
- $85.00 for 1-yr. online subscription
To order a book, call (785) 296-2498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CD-ROM contains the text of the pattern instructions but does not contain tables, notes on use or comments. The instructions are provided in Microsoft Word to avoid the necessity of retyping them.
Supplements to PIK – Civil 4th are published on a biennial basis to reflect legislative changes, the latest appellate court decisions, and to add revised or additional materials deemed to improve the publication.