Divorce Forms - With Children


Divorce Forms

Divorce Forms for Self-Represented Parties With Minor Children

Below are packets of forms for use by parties seeking to file a divorce or to respond to a divorce filing when children are involved. The forms are in PDF and fillable PDF formats where applicable. You will need special software to view and print these documents which is available for free at Adobe Acrobat® Reader™.

If you have trouble completing these forms, please try Kansas Legal Services' interactive process for completion of the divorce forms.

Please note, Judicial Council staff, Kansas Court Clerks and Court staff MAY NOT provide legal advice, recommend any specific course of legal action, assist in completion of any forms, advise on how a particular term or definition applies to a specific situation, interpret statutes or rules, or advise whether a particular statute or rule applies in a specific situation. They may not provide information kept confidential by statute or court rule nor may they recommend or advise concerning rules of evidence, witnesses, objections, or rulings. See Administrative Order No. 232.

For important information about self-representation, please view the Kansas Judicial Branch's self-help website.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AFTER READING THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN THESE PACKETS OR AFTER USING THE INTERACTIVE PROCESS, PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY. The Kansas Bar Association's lawyer referral service provides answers to many questions such as how to find a lawyer, services available to the public, and the potential fees and costs involved.

DIVORCE FORMS - WITH CHILDREN ©2009 Kansas Judicial Council, All Rights Reserved.

RESPONSE FORMS - WITH CHILDREN ©2009 Kansas Judicial Council, All Rights Reserved.